In an OPP bag, or a color box, carton design customized.
PE woven material，and Aluminum or brass eyelets
Material of Grow Bag:
* UV resistant, durable strong polypropylene bags and reusable.
* Growing bag promotes healthy roots and healthy plants.
* Move and care easily with handles.
* PE woven material with the feature of waterproof, weatherproof, environmental washable and easy to store.
* In the design of "grow anywhere", you do not need a big land to have delicious fresh fruits and vegetables, no digging required.
* It is perfect for growing in a limited space, such as garden, patio, balcony, porch, veranda, greenhouse, etc.
Strawberries Grow Bag, Carrots Grow Bag, Vegetables Grow Bag, Potato Grow Bag, Herb Grow Bag, etc
Sizes and designs can be customized, and special specification can be made according to the request of customers. Some growing bags have planting pockets and drainage holes.
1. Use potting compost soil or well composted garden waste.
2. Add compost soil to the planting bags up to the level of the first planting hole and firm gently so that it does not sink later.
3. Position the first plant, the top of planting is outside the planting hole.
4. Add further compost soil up to the next planting hole, firm it and repeat the planting process.
5. Continue until all of the holes are filled and add 1 or 2 plants to the top of the planting bag.
6. Water well, keep the compost moist and add suitable fertilizer for an improved harvest.
1. Buy good quality plants, planting with several varieties can extend the cropping season.
2. Grow them in a sunshade place outdoors.
3. Plant in the Spring or Autumn for the best results.