food grade polypropylene and UV protective
Quality and Features of Dutch Bucket:
The Dutch Buckets are hydroponics buckets, designed by drip emitters and plumbed to drain using a common 1.5" PVC pipe.
• Siphon Elbows adjust nutrient solution and water. They regulate nutrient solution at bottom of bucket to 1" deep, which prevents growing medium from drying out and water stress between irrigation cycles. Siphon pipe also avoid over accumulation of nutrient solution. Two siphon elbows are recommended per each bucket.
• Each pot can be irrigated individually, then each plant is allowed to be served as it needs and can be moved any time, you can arrange your setting again if required.
• Can be used for Aeroponics planting as well.
• They are expandable by more pots according to your needs.
• Any type of growing medium can be used in this Dutch Bucket, including expanded clay pellets, perlite, and coconut coir.
• Planting for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, etc.